from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in a state of excitement; emotionally aroused; stirred.
- adj. Physics Being at an energy level higher than the ground state.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having great enthusiasm.
- adj. Being in a state of higher energy.
- adj. Having an erection; erect.
- v. Past participle of excite
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
- adj. in an aroused state
- adj. (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- adj. marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
Sorry, no etymologies found.