from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of agitate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. troubled emotionally and usually deeply. Opposite of
- adj. throwing oneself from side to side.
- adj. physically disturbed or set in motion. Opposite of
unagitatedand left alone, allowed to stand.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disturbed; excited; expressing agitation: as, in an agitated manner; “an agitated countenance,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. physically disturbed or set in motion
- adj. troubled emotionally and usually deeply
Sorry, no etymologies found.