from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of arouse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. emotionally stimulated.
- adj. brought to a state of great psychological tension.
- adj. stimulated to a state of awareness and interest.
- adj. sexually aroused; feeling a strong urge for sexual activity.
- adj. excessively affected by emotion; -- of persons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. aroused to action
- adj. feeling great sexual desire
- adj. (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- adj. brought to a state of great tension
- adj. keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- adj. emotionally aroused
Sorry, no etymologies found.