from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Filled with passion; fervent: an impassioned plea for justice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Filled with intense emotion or passion; fervent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Actuated or characterized by passion or zeal; showing warmth of feeling; ardent; animated; excited.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Actuated or animated by passion; expressive of passion or ardor of feeling; animated; excited.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by intense emotion
From impassion + -ed. (Wiktionary)