from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling mush in consistency; soft.
- adj. Informal Excessively sentimental. See Synonyms at sentimental.
- adj. Informal Given to or displaying mawkish affection or amorousness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. resembling or having the consistency of mush; semi-liquid, pasty, or granular
- adj. soft; squishy
- adj. overly sappy, corny, or cheesy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Soft like mush; figuratively, good-naturedly weak and effusive; weakly sentimental.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like mush; soft; pulpy; without fiber or firmness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the consistency of mush
- adj. effusively or insincerely emotional
Sorry, no etymologies found.