from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or feeling nervous unease: a jittery vigil in the dark.
- adj. Marked by jittering movements: a jittery ride over rough terrain.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. nervy, jumpy, on edge
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. being in a tense state; easily upset or frightened; -- of a person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by jerky movements
- adj. being in a tense state
Sorry, no etymologies found.