from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Glaring in or as if in anger, terror, or madness.
- adj. Extreme and passionate in belief or advocacy: a wild-eyed nationalist; hatched a wild-eyed scheme.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a glaring expression, as if mad or in terror
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. appearing extremely agitated
- adj. not sensible about practical matters; idealistic and unrealistic
Sorry, no etymologies found.