from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of dishabille.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being partially clothed
- n. a garment worn when one is in a state of undress; a négligée
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An undress; a careless toilet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See dishabille.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being carelessly or partially dressed
French déshabille (Wiktionary)