from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dispose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inclined; minded.
- adj. Inclined to mirth; jolly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by a particular tendency of disposition, character, or conduct: with such adverbs as well, ill, etc.: as, an ill-disposed person.
- Characterized by a particular condition of body or of health: with well or ill.
- Inclined; minded; in the mood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- adj. having made preparations
Sorry, no etymologies found.