from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that has been disintegrated in a solvent
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dissolve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. changed from a solid to a liquid state by increase of temperature; melted. Opposite of
- adj. sundered by divorce, separation, or desertion; -- of social bonds and relations.
- adj. diffused into a liquid of differing chemical composition, forming a stable solution; -- said of chemical substances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of solid matter) reduced to a liquid form
Sorry, no etymologies found.