from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A pipe for carrying off water or sewage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pipe connecting the drain to the gutter
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A pipe used for carrying off surplus water.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A pipe used in draining.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a pipe through which liquid is carried away
Sorry, no etymologies found.