from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A glass, usually with a stem, from which wine is drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of wine glass.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small glass from which to drink wine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small drinking-glass for wine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a glass that has a stem and in which wine is served
Sorry, no etymologies found.