from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to education.
- adj. Serving to educate; instructive: an educational film.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to education.
- adj. Instructive, or helping to educate.
- n. A free (or low cost) trip for travel consultants, provided by a travel operator or airline as a means of promoting their service. A fam trip
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to education.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to education; derived from education: as, educational institutions; educational habits.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the process of education
- adj. providing knowledge
education + -al (Wiktionary)