from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To enclose in or as if in a sphere.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To place in a sphere; to envelop.
- v. To form into a sphere.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To place in a sphere; to envelop.
- transitive v. To form into a sphere.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To place in or as in a sphere.
- To make into a sphere.
en- + sphere (Wiktionary)