from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- conj. Consequently; therefore.
- adv. Consequently; hence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Consequently, therefore.
- conj. therefore (especially in syllogisms).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Therefore; consequently; -- often used in a jocular way.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Therefore: used technically in logic to introduce the conclusion of a complete and necessary syllogism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. (used as a sentence connector) therefore or consequently
Latin ergō; see reg- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin ergo (Wiktionary)