from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of exist.
- adj. that exists, or has existence, especially that exists now
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having existence or being or actuality. Opposite of
- adj. Present. Opposite of
- adj. Presently existing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. existing in something specified
- adj. having existence or being or actuality
- adj. presently existing
Sorry, no etymologies found.