from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the work done by a farrier
- n. a farrier's workshop.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art of shoeing horses.
- n. The art of preventing, curing, or mitigating diseases of horses and cattle; the veterinary art.
- n. The place where a smith shoes horses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of shoeing horses; also, the art of treating the diseases of horses, now technically called veterinary surgery.
- n. Pl. farrieries (-iz). A farrier's establishment.
Sorry, no etymologies found.