from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who maintains that all things happen by inevitable necessity, a person who believes in fatalism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who maintains that all things happen by inevitable necessity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A believer in fatalism; one who maintains the opinion that all things happen by inevitable predetermination.
- n. One whose conduct is controlled by belief in fatalism; one who accepts all the events and conditions of life as proceeding from or leading to an inevitable fate: as, Orientals are naturally fatalists.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. anyone who submits to the belief that they are powerless to change their destiny
- adj. of or relating to fatalism
Sorry, no etymologies found.