from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being feculent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being feculent; muddiness; foulness.
- n. That which is feculent; sediment; lees; dregs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Muddiness; foulness; the quality of being foul with extraneous matter or lees.
- n. That which is feculent; sediment; dregs; excrementitious matter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something that is feculent
Sorry, no etymologies found.