from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of finish.
- n. the act of completing something
- n. shooting ability
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of completing or perfecting; the final work upon or ornamentation of a thing.
- adj. Tending to complete or to render fit for the market or for use.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance)
- n. the act of finishing
Sorry, no etymologies found.