from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a definite manner; in a manner showing complete certainty.
- adv. In a manner that shows no emotion
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a flat manner; evenly; horizontally; without spirit; dully; frigidly.
- adv. peremptorily; positively; plainly; forthrightly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a flat manner.
- Without spirit; dully.
- Without hesitation or disguise; plainly; peremptorily; positively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an unqualified manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.