from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Filled with water from rain or rivers.
- adj. Filled with too much fluid.
- adj. : Overwhelmed with too much of something.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of flood.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. covered or overflowing with water.
- adj. filled to overflowing as if with water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with water
Sorry, no etymologies found.