from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Free of restraints or rules in organization, methods, or procedure.
- adj. Heedless of consequences; carefree.
- adj. Relating to or equipped with a free wheel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of freewheel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. acting heedless of consequences; acting without controls, external or internal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cheerfully irresponsible
- adj. free of restraints or rules
Sorry, no etymologies found.