from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Based on, influenced by, affiliated with, or supporting the interests or policies of no single political party: a nonpartisan commission; nonpartisan opinions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not partisan; impartial and unbiased
- n. One who is not a partisan.
- n. A person who has not selected or declared a side or party.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. free from party affiliation or bias. Opposite of
- adj. not affiliated with any one party.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is nonpartisan
- adj. free from party affiliation or bias
Sorry, no etymologies found.