from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Without bias or prejudice; impartial. See Synonyms at fair1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. impartial or without bias or prejudice
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Free from bias or prejudice; unprejudiced; impartial.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Free from bias, undue partiality, or prejudice; impartial: as, an unbiased mind; an unbiased opinion or decision.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by a lack of partiality
- adj. without bias
Sorry, no etymologies found.