from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to isolationism or an advocate thereof.
- n. One who advocates or supports isolationism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A proponent or supporter of isolationism; one who is isolationistic.
- adj. of or pertaining to isolationism.
- adj. Favoring or supporting isolationism; -- of people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who believes that a new race or variety cannot become fixed or established through natural selection unless its representative individuals are locally or topographically separated or segregated from the remainder of the species.
- n. In recent United States politics, an advocate of the policy of non-interference or non-participation in international affairs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an advocate of isolationism in international affairs
- adj. of or relating to isolationism
Sorry, no etymologies found.