from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that asserts individuality by independence of thought and action.
- n. An advocate of individualism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who believes in individualism
- n. Someone who does as they wish, unconstrained to external influences
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person who pursues independent thought or action.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who accepts any theory or doctrine of individualism.
- Of or pertaining to individualism; individualistic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by or expressing individuality
- n. a person who pursues independent thought or action
Sorry, no etymologies found.