from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in a furious manner; angrily.
- adv. quickly; frantically; with great effort or speed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a furious manner; with impetuous motion or agitation; violently; vehemently: as, to run furiously; to attack one furiously.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a manner marked by extreme or violent energy
- adv. (of the elements) in a wild and stormy manner
- adv. in an impassioned or very angry manner
furious + -ly (Wiktionary)