from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. rapidly; with speed; fast
- adv. Very soon
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Speedily; with haste or celerity; soon; without delay; quick.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Speedily; with haste or celerity.
- Soon; without delay.
- As if living; in a lifelike manner; to the life.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without taking pains
- adv. with rapid movements
- adv. with little or no delay
quick + -ly (Wiktionary)