from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Dark brownish-gray in color.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of a dark brownish-gray color; dark or dusky
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Brown or grayish black; darkish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Brown; brown tinged with gray; of a dark, swarthy color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of something having a dusky brownish grey color
From Latin fuscus.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)