from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who cuts and fits glass, as for doors and windows.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who glazes; a craftsman who works with glass, fitting windows, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One whose business is to set glass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who fits window-glass to sash- and picture-frames.
- n. One who applies the vitreous glaze to pottery.
- n. plural Eyes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who cuts flat glass to size
Middle English glasier, from glas, glass; see glaze.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From glaze + -er. (Wiktionary)