from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of graze.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who, or that which, grazes.
- n. A pasture; growing grass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of feeding on grass.
- n. A pasture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of brushing against while passing
- n. the act of grazing
Sorry, no etymologies found.