from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person of mixed racial descent.
- adj. Of mixed racial descent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing someone of mixed racial descent in a derogatory manner.
- n. A derogatory name for a person of mixed racial descent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One born of a European parent on the one side, and of a Hindu or Mohammedan on the other. Also adjective.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person of mixed European and Asiatic parentage; especially, in India, a person born of a native mother and a Portuguese or French father. See Eurasian.
- n. By extension, any half-breed; especially, one born of a European parent and a native parent of different race in the country of the latter.
- Born of mixed European and Asiatic or other native parentage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an offensive term for the offspring of parents of different races or cultures
Sorry, no etymologies found.