from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process where the cells in the body regenerate and repair themselves.
- n. An act of healing, as by a faith healer.
- n. The psychological process of dealing with a problem or problems.
- v. Present participle of heal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to cure; soothing; mollifying
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of making or becoming whole, sound, or well.
- n. Cure; the means of making whole.
- Curing; curative; restorative; soothing.
- n. A covering.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to cure or restore to health
- n. the natural process by which the body repairs itself
Sorry, no etymologies found.