from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Permitting an elucidating glimpse or a perception of something intimate or concealed: a very revealing biography; a revealing gown.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of clothing: allowing to see more than is usual.
- v. Present participle of reveal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the speech act of making something evident
- adj. disclosing unintentionally
- adj. showing or making known
Sorry, no etymologies found.