from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Transactions or relations with others, usually in business.
- n. Method or manner of conduct in relation to others; treatment: honest dealing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of deal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who deals; distribution of anything, as of cards to the players; method of business; traffic; intercourse; transaction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Practice; doings; conduct; behavior.
- n. Conduct in relation to others; treatment: as, the dealings of a father with his children; God's dealings with men: usually in the plural.
- n. Intercourse in buying and selling; traffic; business: as, New York merchants have extensive dealings with all the world.
- n. Intercourse of business or friendship; communication.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities)
- n. method or manner of conduct in relation to others
Sorry, no etymologies found.