from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Reciprocal action and reaction; interaction.
- intransitive v. To act or react on each other; interact.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. interaction
- v. to interact
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Mutual action or influence; interaction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Reciprocal action or influence; interchange of action and reaction, as between the parts of a machine; concurrent operation or procedure; interaction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. reciprocal action and reaction
Sorry, no etymologies found.