from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To weave together.
- transitive v. To blend together; intermix.
- intransitive v. To intertwine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To combine two things through weaving
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To weave together; to intermix or unite in texture or construction; to intertwine.
- transitive v. To intermingle; to unite intimately; to connect closely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To weave together into a single fabric, as two or more different materials or strands: as, to interweave silk and cotton.
- To intermingle as if by weaving; blend intimately; intertwine; interlace.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. interlace by or as if by weaving
Sorry, no etymologies found.