from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To mix or become mixed together.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To mix or become mixed together.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To mingle or mix together; to intermix.
- intransitive v. To be mixed or incorporated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To mingle or mix together; mix up; intermix.
- To be mixed or incorporated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. combine into one
Sorry, no etymologies found.