from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To put into peril. See Synonyms at endanger.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To put into peril; to place in danger or cause a hazard.
- v. To risk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To bring into peril; to endanger.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To bring into peril; endanger.
- Synonyms See list under endanger.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. pose a threat to; present a danger to
Sorry, no etymologies found.