from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unshakably calm and collected. See Synonyms at cool.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not easily perturbed, upset or excited
- adj. calm and collected, even under pressure
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being disturbed or disconcerted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being perturbed or agitated; unmoved; self-contained; calm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not easily perturbed or excited or upset; marked by extreme calm and composure
Sorry, no etymologies found.