from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of isochronal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. happening at regular intervals
- adj. happening at the same time; isochronal
- adj. of or pertaining to the use of clocks derived from the same clock reference
- adj. of or pertaining to data associated with time sensitive application
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as isochronal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as isochronal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. equal in duration or interval
From Ancient Greek ἴσος (isos, "equal") + Ancient Greek χρόνος (chrónos) + -ous (Wiktionary)