from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Built cheaply and shoddily.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Built hastily and of bad materials.
- adj. Developed in an unsystematic or inexpert manner; built haphazardly; -- used of objects, organizations, plans, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Constructed hastily and with flimsy materials.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of inferior workmanship and materials
Sorry, no etymologies found.