from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Ornaments, such as bracelets, necklaces, or rings, made of precious metals set with gems or imitation gems.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of jewellery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art or trade of a jeweler.
- n. Jewels, collectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Jewelers' work; ornaments made by jewelers.
- n. The workmanship of a jeweler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
Sorry, no etymologies found.