from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of jinriksha.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small, two-wheeled, hooded vehicle drawn by one or more men.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small two-wheeled, hooded conveyance provided with springs and drawn by one or more men.
- To go about in a jinrikisha.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small two-wheeled cart for one passenger; pulled by one person
Sorry, no etymologies found.