from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The author of a libretto.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The person who writes a libretto.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes a libretto.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A writer of librettos; one who writes the words for an extended musical composition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. author of words to be set to music in an opera or operetta
Sorry, no etymologies found.