from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Talkativeness; the quality of being loquacious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The habit or practice of talking continually or excessively; inclination to talk too much; talkativeness; garrulity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Talkativeness; the habit or practice of talking continually or excessively.
- n. Synonyms Loquaciousness, garrulity, volubility, chatter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being wordy and talkative
Sorry, no etymologies found.