from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being voluble
- n. the degree to which someone is voluble
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being voluble (in any of the senses of the adjective).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Easy, swift, rolling motion; the property of moving in an easy, rolling manner.
- n. The state or character of being voluble in speech; excessive fluency or readiness in speaking; unchecked flow of talk.
- n. A rolling or revolving; aptness to roll; revolution; hence, mutability.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being facile in speech and writing
Sorry, no etymologies found.