from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of killing one's mother.
- n. One who kills one's mother.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The killing of one's mother.
- n. A person who kills his or her mother.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The murder of a mother by her son or daughter.
- n. One who murders one's own mother.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who kills his or her mother.
- n. The killing or murder of one's mother.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who murders their mother
- n. the murder of your mother
matri- + -cide. (Wiktionary)