from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a dairy cow
- n. a person who, or a machine which, milks
- n. a conservative poker player who only raises the stakes on a good hand
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who milks; also, a mechanical apparatus for milking cows.
- n. A cow or other animal that gives milk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who milks.
- n. An apparatus for milking cows mechanically.
- n. A cow or other animal that gives milk: usually with a qualifying term.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. cattle that are reared for their milk
Sorry, no etymologies found.